Technical Update Conference, Cardiff
This comprehensive full day conference brings you all the essential technical developments in charity finance that you need to be able to do your job effectively.
You’ll hear from speakers who are experts in the field on all the big issues in the sector, from fraud and cyber crime to HR and legal updates to the latest on governance, with an opportunity to discuss them with your peers in the sector. This event is ideal for finance directors, finance managers, CEOs and trustees.
- Alix Garfath-Cox, Senior Manager, Crowe UK - speaking on accounting and the future of reporting.
- Janice Matthews, Director, Menzies LLP - speaking on governance updates from the Charity Commission, and the new Governance Code.
- Malcolm Lucas, Partner, Menzies LLP - speaking on governance updates, as above.
Highlights of the event:
- A round-up of regulation updates that charities should know about.
- HR and legal update session.
- New fraud challenges and how they can be approached.
- Vat and tax session, including Gift Aid.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.