Basic Bid Writing
The course will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to write a small funding application.
What is the course about?
It can be hard to get funding for your group, and even small bids present a challenge if you aren’t sure of the right approach. This workshop will take you through the basics, from identifying the right opportunity to receiving a grant.
Here are some testimonials from people who have taken the course:
- 'I haven’t done bid writing before in my role, but now I feel confident and have the tools to do so. The most useful part was knowing how a funder thinks.'
- 'Thanks to this course, I’m going to take time to consider questions and the associated hidden questions in a funding bid.'
- 'The session couldn’t have been improved at all.'
What will you learn?
- Identifying the right grant funding source for your group.
- Preparing to apply.
- Writing a good bid.
- Managing your fundraising.
Who is this course for: People who are either new to bidwriting or who have done a little and would like additional skills.
What else do you need to know? You need to bring some very basic information about your group - what sort of group you are, and roughly what you need to fundraise for.
Voscur theme: Money matters
Click here to book your place.
Voscur cancellation policy:
If you cancel your place on a training course you will need to give at least 2 weeks' notice. Less than 2 weeks' notice will result in the full cost of the course being invoiced.
Voscur reserves the right to withdraw a course at any time. In these circumstances, participants will be offered a full refund or an alternative course or date, if applicable